HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

[I am signing off until 2015. Thank you to everyone that supported me throughout the year by visiting this site and/or supplying me with pictures. I did not renew my domain name so it will revert back to craigfactor.wordpress.com.]

Don’t drink and drive!

don't drink and drive

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

1. Di Anne Lewis says:

Thank YOU Sandy for all the days, weeks, and months of your craigfactor inspirations and just plain for lack of a better word wonderfulnesses!!!

2. ~me says:

Unhappy…..off until 2015???? Did I read this correctly??

Thank you Sandy & Happy New Year! Your essence is so inspiring!!!

Happy New Year!

• Sandy says:

Yes, I’m doing it every other year. It is a lot of work and gives me time to get new pictures and quotes for the following year. I appreciate all your support Lesa during the year and your thoughts. Happy New Year to you also. Again, thank you!

3. Jesse says:

Nice job Sandy! Your consistency in this project is impressive especially with the lackluster technology and all :). I am sure you will find something creative for this year and we look forward to some more quotes and pictures in 2015, maybe with some more audio and dare I say, video!

• Sandy says:

Thank you Jesse. I really appreciate your support also. You’d better watch your back with those bears! Adding the audio was fun for that week and I struggle between trying something new and maybe more interesting to my basic intent, which involves keeping it simple.

4. Jesse says:

Oh and by the way, I am sure the bears will appreciate a year off as well! My goodness …

5. Jesse says:

Oh … and the cat! =)

6. Barb Estinson says:

Sandy, your commitment and consistency to Craigfactor is a huge gift to all of us who read and enjoy it. I can understand needing a year off to regroup and collect more pictures and quotes. Just wanted to tell you again that I really admire you for doing this and enjoy your daily gifts